Superior Pullao Rooms
Our cozy Pullao rooms at Tierra Chiloé are clad in traditional details from Chiloé Island with wood paneling and warm, inviting tones that complement the overall energy of the lodge. The rooms have large comfortable beds that face wide windows. Each room offers views overlooking the Pullao Wetlands, which boast a rich array of shorebirds. Enjoy deep-soak bathtubs and hand-knitted slippers made of the softest Chilean wool, which are yours to keep. What’s more, ten of these rooms can connect, creating family apartments that can sleep up to six people. The interconnecting rooms are perfect for a multi-generational group traveling together.Book now
Safe deposit box
- Lodging, breakfast, lunch and gourmet dinner.
- Open bar (includes mineral water, soft drinks, juices, wine and house liquors).
- Premium wines and spirits are available at an additional cost.
- Daily: Two half-day or one full-day guided excursions, in small groups with other guests.
- Use of spa facilities, swimming pools, sauna and jacuzzi (massages, therapies and treatments at additional cost).
- Transfers at established times, in shared vehicles. Private transfers or outside our established schedules are available at an additional cost.
- Rates valid for reservations of up to 4 rooms per night. Reservations of 5 rooms or more are considered a group and special conditions apply.
- Rates are per room per night.
- Extra person rate applies when sharing a room with other guests, on a rollaway bed.
- *Maximum 1 additional person or child in a Superior room.
- We welcome children of 10 years or older.
- 2 nights minimum length of stay.
- Up to 1 rollaway bed can be accommodated in Pullao room only.