Our generously-sized suites offer the perfect upgrade to your stay at Tierra Chiloé. Both suites look out over the inland Pacific Ocean and Pullao Wetlands from the bedrooms. You can enjoy the wonderful sea view and the constantly changing light on the water, as well as watch the many birds that dwell here. You’ll find large, comfortable beds and lounge spaces clad in locally-sourced materials. Enjoy deep-soak sea view bathtubs and hand-knitted slippers made of the softest Chilean wool, all to make you feel right at home.Book now
Safe deposit box
Nightly rate inclusions
- Accommodation, breakfast, lunch and gourmet dinner.
- Open bar (includes mineral water, soft drinks, juices, house wines and spirits).
- Premium wines and spirits are available for an additional cost.
- Two half day excursions or one full day excursion daily, in small groups with other guests.
- Use of spa facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and steam rooms, Jacuzzis (massages, therapies and spa treatments are paid locally).
- Scheduled airport transfers in shared vehicles. Private transfers or transfers outside of scheduled times are available for an additional cost. Check scheduled transfer times for Tierra Chiloé before booking flights.
- Rates are valid for bookings of up to 4 rooms per night. Bookings of 5 rooms or more is defined as a group; special conditions will apply.
- Rates are per room per night.
- We welcome children of 10 years or older.
- 2 nights minimum length of stay.